1. Thermal Lamination Machine SCHNEIDER PLC system makes the machine run stably and quietly.
2. Diameter 320mm size of chromed heating roller is mounted with built-in oil heating system which provides.
balanced laminating temperature and owns excellent temperature persistence.
3. Pneumatic film unwinding system positions film roll more accurately, and makes the loading and unloading of film roll and film unwinding tension much more convenient.
4. Double sets of perforating wheels provide different choices for different specifications of sheets and film.
5. Perfected traction adjusting system makes traction adjustment more convenient and efficient.
6. Corrugating delivery system and vibrating receiving system ensure paper collection more regular and convenient.
Thermal Lamination Machine Laminating process classification Classified by operation
The laminating process is mainly divided into semi-automatic operation and fully automatic operation. Although semi-automatic and fully automatic are somewhat different in terms of specific operation, the principle is the same: the adhesive is applied to the plastic film by a roll coating device, heated by a hot press roller to soften the film, and then coated. The printed matter of the primer and the film are pressed together to form a film-in-one film product.
According to the different raw materials and equipment used
The coating process can be divided into a coating film process and a pre-coating film process depending on the raw materials and equipment used. The two processes are mainly: solvent-free hot melt adhesive pre-coating film dry composite process and emulsion type adhesive wet-type composite coating process. The solventless hot melt adhesive precoat film dry compounding has simplified the concentration of the composite production process into a single hot press, which is generally adopted in China. The core technology of the emulsion-type adhesive wet-coating composite process mainly reflects three aspects of coating, cold pressing and drying. The difference between them is that the instant coating type is directly pressed after the application of the adhesive, and the two pre-coating type is dried and then hot pressed after the adhesive is applied.