1. Fully Automatic Thermal Lamination Machine automatic paper feeder with oil-free vacuum pump to ensure the automatic paper feeding.
2. Man- machine interface system: color touch screen, easy for operation; it realizes automatic operation after directly data input for paper size, overlap length and working speed, working status can be tracked via the screen.
3. Automatic paper feeding system equipped with photocell detector and machine automatic stops to self- protection while short of paper, dual paper or paper breaks.
4. Conveying table with air aspirator and front guide to ensure paper conveying and overlap to be stable and neat, and improve the lamination precision as well.
5. Electric-magnetic instant heating system ensures lamination temperature constantly and makes it precise while for the lamination and more easy for maintenance.
6. Automatic hydraulic system ensures the stable pressure and the lamination quality.
7. Air shaft convenient for film loading & unloading, and accurate for film release.
8. Film shaft equipped with braking device to control the tension and speed of the film.
9. The cutting unit and paper receiving unit can be easily moved away from the laminating unit, which makes the maintenance more convenient.
10. Pneumatic cutting system realizes automatic paper cutting after paper size data input.
11. The receiving table equipped for the sheet laminated paper
Global label usage is growing at a rate of 5 to 8% per year. From the growth of the entire international label market, the growth rate of developed countries' markets is gradually slowing down, according to the growth of regional labels:
4 to 5% in North America and 5 to 6% in Western Europe;
The market growth rate of developing countries is rising rapidly;
For example, China 15-20%, India 12-18%, Eastern Europe 12-15%, South America (excluding Mexico) 8-10%, Asia Pacific (excluding China) 12-15%.
With more than 25,000 label manufacturers worldwide, sales in the label market reached a forecast of $65 billion in 2006 and will reach $73 billion in 2007. In 2010, Asia will account for 37% of total international label consumption. The growth rate of new label products is very fast, such as the growth rate of shrink film labels and in-mold labels are more than 10%. China's annual growth rate is far higher than the national economy's average growth rate of 7 to 9%. This rapid growth is encouraging.