1. Chain Knife Laminating Machine instant Electromagnetic Heater ,heat up time shorten to 90 seconds, accurate temperature control:±1℃.
2. Max. speed 120 meter/Min, PET film 75 meter/min, Max size output and profits for user.
3. Equipped with advanced electromagnetic heater. Fast pre-heating ,energy saving, Environmental protection.
4. This machine is equipped with a pneumatic separating system, pneumatic perforating device and photoelectrical detector to rapidly separate the paper according .to the paper size.
5. Double Film Shaft, Saving time of film loading and uploading, improving efficiency.
6. The Servo controller and Side Lay Mechanism guarantees precise paper alignment at all times.
7. A user-friendly interface system with a color touch screen simplifies the operation process. The operator can easily and automatically control paper sizes, overlapping and machine speeds.
8. The machine is equipped with an anti-curl device, which ensures that paper remains flat and smooth during the lamination process.
9. Auto-feeding and auto-stacker.
Film blistering causes and solutions when thermal laminating:
The printed matter passes through the film during the cutting, indentation, storage, wrapping, wrap, and stacking of books. In the dark position of the printed multi-color printing, the thick layer of the ink layer is prone to sand-like streaks, worms, The phenomenon of velvety film bulge emptiness, commonly known as "foaming", occurs in a similarly shaped bubble in the white paper portion of the printed layer without ink.
Strictly controlling the production process is an important part of the laminating process. We know that the entire laminating process can be divided into three stages: pre-treatment, lamination, and slitting. In terms of its importance, it is mainly in the first two stages. The purpose of pretreatment is twofold: one is to dehumidify the moisture in the printed product. Since the printing paper emits a large amount of water vapor under the hot pressure of the heat roller, it collides with the colloid. Resulting in the loss of tackiness of the film adhesive, reducing the bond strength and causing the occurrence of bubble phenomenon; second, further curing of the ink layer of the printed product. There will be a certain amount of solvent in the ink layer if it is not pretreated. After the lamination, the problem could not be found within a certain period of time, and the solvent slowly dissipated over time. The colloid is further dissolved slowly, causing the colloid to lose its viscosity and detach the paper from the plastic film, that is, foaming. In the actual work, experiments have been carried out. One type of printed matter is divided into two groups. One group is pre-coated, the other group is not pre-treated, and then the film is coated under the same conditions. After a period of observation, the results are found. There is no blistering in the treatment, and it is easier to blister without treatment. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out pre-treatment, so that the various solvents in the ink layer are volatilized as soon as possible, so as to ensure the permanent firmness of the adhesion strength.
In the actual work, the cover skin, calendar, card, packaging, etc. after the film was found, and no foaming was found after the process of sealing the bread book, cutting the book, and packing. But after a while. After the delivery, the customer found a bubble. It is confusing, but it is actually not an incomprehensible phenomenon. It is also fully illustrated that the foaming after the filming has a great relationship with the solvent and other chemical components contained in the ink layer, especially the large area of the printed image is more obvious. Pre-treat the product before laminating. There will be no such phenomenon. It is necessary to strictly control the production process. Of course, there are other factors that cause the film product to be weakly combined. For example, the adhesive itself has quality problems, the binder is too thick, too little water is added, the machine speed is too fast, the temperature is too low, and the pressure is small. For reasons such as too much paper dust, as long as the process management is strengthened, the acceptance of raw materials into the warehouse is strengthened. The quality of materials purchased at a fixed point can be solved. In addition, the cover, packaging, advertising, and the like which require the film are placed for a period of time after printing, and the conjunctiva is completely cured in the glue layer in the ink layer. After the solvent has evaporated, the film is coated. It is also possible to overcome the problem of foaming.