1. Automatic Thermal Film Laminating Machine is equipped with no paper protector and paper break protector, which are controlled by photoelectric and mechanical systems. When no paper or paper break occurs, the machine will stop automatically for self-protection.
2. Man-machine interface system: color touch screen simplifies the machine operation. On the touch screen, as long as the operator inputs paper size, overlap length and working speed etc., the machine can realize completely automated operation. And on touch screen, working status of the machine can be checked at any time.
3. High precision of chrome plated heating roller is equipped with built-in oil heating system, which has excellent performance to temperature control. The laminating temperature is adjustable upon applications.
4. Pneumatic pressuring system provides automatically stable pressure to guarantee good laminating quality. And the pressure can also be adjusted upon requests.
5. Air expansion shaft releases film roll, and positions film roll more accurately, and also makes the loading and unloading of film roll more convenient.
6. The combination of air expansion shaft and braking device can adjust film release tension and speed.
7. Film cutter cuts film width to make it meet paper size.
8. Serrated perforating wheel perforates film edge for the automatic cut of laminated paper.
9. Pneumatic cutting system realizes automatic paper cut.
Automatic Thermal Film Laminating Machine can be divided into two types: instant coating laminating machine and pre-coating laminating machine. It is a special equipment for paper and film. The instant coating laminating machine consists of three parts: sizing, drying and hot pressing. It has wide application range and stable and reliable processing performance. It is a widely used laminating equipment in China. Pre-coated laminating machine, without glue and dry parts, small size, low cost, flexible operation, not only suitable for laminating processing of large-volume printed materials, but also suitable for coating of small batches and scattered printed materials such as automated desktop office systems. Processing is very promising
The operation of this type of equipment includes three parts: sizing, drying and hot pressing. The operation is higher. The advantage is that the quality of the finished product is reliable. It has a fatal disadvantage that the oily rubber will produce gas that affects human health, so this technology is Developed countries such as Europe and the United States have been completely banned, water-based glue is more environmentally friendly than oil, and the cost of oil is relatively high.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for color film, packaging paper, soft sheet, soft rubber sheet and other laminating film (over film), making it bright, colorful and waterproof.
1. The base and the wall are made of cast iron, which will never be deformed, ensuring that the accuracy will not be affected during the use and maintenance of replacement parts.
2. the rubber roller and the rubber roller are made by precision. The concentricity error of the roller surface is controlled within 0.01mm to ensure uniform coating and save glue dosage.
3. hot composite steel roller precision mirror treatment, the film finished product is excellent.
4. Electronic automatic thermostat.
5. The hydraulic system is uniquely designed and stable.
It is suitable for the compounding of roll materials by adding a roll paper feeding device.
Water-based and oil-based dual-purpose machines can be customized according to user requirements.
The machine film is formed in one time, the glue used has been coated with glue, the glue is melted by heating when the film is coated, and the film is bonded to the printed matter by pressure. This kind of laminating equipment is cheap, easy to operate, and does not generate harmful gases during operation. It is a trend of film development. In today's society where environmental protection is increasingly concerned, it is believed that this technology will one day replace the pre-coated film. The main coating technology in the domestic printing industry. The disadvantage is that this technology is not very mature in China, and there are still some problems to be solved, such as: single-sided film curling (has a single-sided anti-curl machine, but the price is higher), the print with silicone oil is difficult to cover Membrane and the like. Widely used in short-run printing, digital fast printing industry.