1. Automatic Film Laminating Machine automatic paper feeding system is equipped with no paper protector and paper break protector, which are controlled by photoelectric and mechanical systems. When no paper or paper break occurs, the machine will stop automatically for self-protection.
2. Man-machine interface system: color touch screen simplifies the machine operation. On the touch screen, as long as the operator inputs paper size, overlap length and working speed etc., the machine can realize completely automated operation. And on touch screen, working status of the machine can be checked at any time.
3. High precision of chrome plated heating roller is equipped with built-in oil heating system, which has excellent performance to temperature control. The laminating temperature is adjustable upon applications.
4. Pneumatic pressuring system provides automatically stable pressure to guarantee good laminating quality. And the pressure can also be adjusted upon requests.
5. Air expansion shaft releases film roll, and positions film roll more accurately, and also makes the loading and unloading of film roll more convenient.
6. The combination of air expansion shaft and braking device can adjust film release tension and speed.
7. Film cutter cuts film width to make it meet paper size.
8. Serrated perforating wheel perforates film edge for the automatic cut of laminated paper.
9. Pneumatic cutting system realizes automatic paper cut.
Our plant view:
Packing And Shipping:
Clients and Exhibition:
The wide application of labels and the continuous development of label varieties have naturally promoted the development of label printing technology. Label printing covers all printing methods such as flat, convex, concave and net, and the application situation varies from country to country. However, it can be seen from the development trend of global labels in recent years that flexographic printing, narrow-width rotary printing and digital printing have become the new highlights of label printing in Europe and the United States, and also the development trend of label printing.
In terms of prepress processing, many customers design orders are mainly offset or gravure. If the original is printed with flexographic printing, there will be many quality problems in the proofs. If the color is not in place, the level is not obvious and hard. Wait a minute. Therefore, to solve such problems, it is necessary to communicate with customers in a timely manner.
Label printing, standard anti-counterfeiting
Today's label printing is hand-printed, and there are many single-color or machine-printed ones (which can improve production efficiency. Although many of the newly developed label printers have low printing accuracy, they have improved printing efficiency and the printing quality needs to be improved.