1. Electrical control system adopts imported PLC centralized control. Human-machine conversation is advanced by touch screen and operating parameters are set and displayed in accordance with different requirements for products.
2. Tension of reel winding for double reel winding shafts pneumatic paper pressure roller is controlled by Servo motor. It can be set with taper mode automatic control.
3. Tension for reel unwinding adopts AC frequency conversion control, which can enable tension for reel unwinding to be constant and unchangeable. Loading and unloading for raw materials adopts shaft gas-cap clamping and atmospheric pressure for lifting.
4. It adopts imported photoelectric correcting system with high correcting accuracy.
5. It adopts round knife for slitting with good smoothness for slitting disc.
6. This machine combines optical, mechanical, electrical and gas as one which can achieve purpose for high-speed slitting.
What are the common deviations of corrugated board slitter blades?
The slitting machine blade is a necessary processing link in the production and production. Therefore, if there is a deviation in the cutting machine blade, it will directly affect the quality of the product, and even the products produced are waste products. Therefore, we need to reduce the waste in production according to the common deviation analysis of corrugated board slitting machine blades.
Slitting machine blade slitting paperboard tail deflection:
1. The cutting blade blade feed positioning plate is improperly adjusted;
2. The slitting blade has a blunt degree, which is different from the linear speed of other knives;
3. The paper guide wheel of the slitter blade is improperly adjusted;
4. The cutting machine blade feeds the paper improperly.
The cutting machine blade produces a raw edge:
1. The cutting machine blade is blunt and should be polished;
2. The slitting machine blade and the sipe overlap too shallowly;
3. The sipe of the slitting machine blade is wound into the paper edge and paper wool, and should be thoroughly cleaned and then turned on;
4. The slot gap of the slitting machine blade is too large, generally not more than 2.5mm.
The cutting line of the slitting machine is easy to break:
1. The original paper is inferior;
2. The pressure line is too deep.
The cutting line of the slitting machine blade is not straight:
1. The cutting line of the slitting machine is too shallow, and the fold line is uneven, which affects the appearance of the box;
2. The cutting blade blade feed paper is skewed;
3. The upper and lower pressure rollers of the slitter blade are not adjusted.
The cutting edge of the slitting blade is not vertical:
1. The angle of the blade cutter of the slitting machine is not correct;
2. The cutting machine blade is not in the center of the sipe;
3. The cutting blade blade edge grinding.