1. Tipping Paper Slitter Rewinder electrical control system adopts imported PLC centralized control. Human-machine conversation is advanced by touch screen and operating parameters are set and displayed in accordance with different requirements for products.
2. Tension of reel winding for double reel winding shafts pneumatic paper pressure roller is controlled by Servo motor. It can be set with taper mode automatic control.
3. Tension for reel unwinding adopts AC frequency conversion control, which can enable tension for reel unwinding to be constant and unchangeable. Loading and unloading for raw materials adopts shaft gas-cap clamping and atmospheric pressure for lifting.
4. It adopts imported photoelectric correcting system with high correcting accuracy.
5. It adopts round knife for slitting with good smoothness for slitting disc.
6. This machine combines optical, mechanical, electrical and gas as one which can achieve purpose for high-speed slitting.
In recent years, tipping paper has developed rapidly in China, and has great development and innovation in function and use. The use of the tipping paper by the tobacco factory is not limited to packaging, but also pays more attention to its decorative nature, and has higher requirements for the printing aesthetics of the tipping paper. The tipping paper has evolved from a single monochromatic variety to a multi-color product, and the proportion of multi-color products has increased year by year. In terms of varieties, the current printing tipping paper has exceeded the market share of coated tipping paper. With the growing popularity of cigarettes in health and environmental protection, it is one of the important means to reduce tar content and reduce the risk of smoking.
The so-called thick paint (also known as paint paste) is mainly prepared with the following materials: calcium carbonate, titanium dioxide, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyvinyl alcohol, butyral rubber, ethanol solvent and the like. First, they are fed according to the process recipe and in a certain order, and stirred in a powerful turbine.