1. Paper Roll Slitter imported PLC integrated control is used in electrical control system, human-machine communication is carried out by touch screen. Set and display working parameters are according to the requirements from different products.
2. Vector frequency-converting is adopted for rewinding, roll diameter is automatically calculated by PLC to achieve automatic tension control.
3. Magnetic powder brake is adopted for unwinding, roll diameter is automatically calculated by PLC to achieve automatic tension control.
4. Shaft-less pneumatic system for unwinding section is used, it is convenience for material roll loading and unloading with high
efficiency, automatic edge correction for unwinding roll (hydraulic automatic lifting system is optional).
5. Double tensioning shafts are used for rewinding, straight knife is used for slitting, smooth for the surface, and there is air suck fan device for waste edge.
6. In the system, there are calculations of meter, roll diameter, calculations of meter automatic machine stop etc.
7. The system has perfect mechanic, electric and pneumatic design, also good safety protection.
8. There are many different models such as 1300,1500,1700mm available slitter rewinder.
The steps used by the paper roll slitter
When using the Paper Roll Slitter, when turning on the power, first check whether the static elimination mode has been turned on. This is to prevent the machine from malfunctioning during operation and causing unnecessary loss (static mode will control the system). Next, turn on the air supply switch of the slitter and adjust it to between 0.5 and 0.6. The adjustment of the air pressure is critical because it affects the stability of the operation. After the adjustment is completed, the mother roll is placed in the roll with three to six cones.
The film can be a transparent solid, a liquid or a thin layer of gas sandwiched between two pieces of glass. The incident light is reflected by the upper surface of the film to obtain a first beam of light, and the refracted light is reflected by the lower surface of the film, and is refracted by the upper surface to obtain a second beam of light which is separated from the same side of the film by the same incident vibration. , is coherent light, and belongs to the amplitude interference. If the light source is an extended light source (surface light source), interference can only be observed in a specific overlap region of the two coherent beams, so it is localized interference. For a planar film whose two surfaces are parallel to each other, the interference fringes are localized at infinity, usually viewed by means of a converging lens in the focal plane of the image; for the wedge-shaped film, the interference fringes are localized in the vicinity of the film.