2. Main motor driven by the variable frequency motor, and controlled by the frequency inverter, fast and stable for acceleration and deceleration.
3. Rewinding adopts differential air shafts, driven by the variable frequency control motor, automatic tension control.
4. Unwinding is controlled by the inverter and driven by the variable frequency motors, automatic tension controlled.
5. Unwinding adopts shaft-less loading and unloading, hydraulic lifting, easy for efficient loading and unloading, with web guide system.
Our plant view:
Packing And Shipping:
Clients and Exhibition:
1. Change the specifications. The inner and outer winding arms have a good paper core. When the pressure roller is in the running ready state, notify all personnel to leave the machine and prepare to run.
2. Put the ANTI-STAIC BARS on the main console into AUTO, READY TO RUN is turned on, and start MACHINE RUN to start up.
During the slitting operation process, carefully observe and observe the effect of cutting and cutting, and appropriately adjust and control the slitting speed, unwinding tension, contact pressure, curved roller, edge pulling roller and leading edge.
1. When the Paper Roll Slitter Rewinder Machine is stopped after the inner and outer ends are wound up, use the unloading button to place the film on the prepared unloading trolley, cut the film and paste the film roll with the sealing glue.
2. Use the collet release button to release the chuck and check whether the film cores have left the core. If one of the sheets is still stuck on the core, manually remove the film roll.
3. After ensuring that all the film leaves the chuck on the trolley, use the film button to raise the winding arm, install the corresponding paper core, and attach the film to the paper core for the next slitting.
1. When the film roll runs to the set length, the device will automatically stop.
2. During the operation of the equipment, press MACHINE STOP to stop as needed.
3. When fast stop is required, press the MACHINE STOP button to be greater than 2S.
4. When there is an emergency such as equipment or human accident, press EMERGENCY STOP to stop the emergency.
1. Ensure that the voltage, current and hydraulic equivalents are correct and stable before starting the machine.
2. Before the equipment is ready for operation, all personnel must notify the departure device to ensure personal safety before starting operation.
3. When the slitting machine is running, it is forbidden to touch the running film roll or the roll core by hand to avoid personal injury caused by the hand being involved.
4. During the operation of the web slitter, it is forbidden to scratch or cut each roller core with a knife or hard object.