1. Paper Mill Slitting Machine is used the straight knives and rotary knives for slitting, regularity disc surface, air blowing device for waste edge.
2. In the system, there are calculations of meter, roll diameter, automatic machine stopping when lack of material etc.
3. The system has perfect mechanic, electric and pneumatic design, also good safety protection.
1. When the finished product is wound, the tension of the take-up shaft is too tight, or it is closely related to the glue when the glue is applied.
2. The semi-finished product wrinkles during winding, and the pressure of the tension cylinder can be appropriately increased.
3. When the semi-finished product is slack in the middle, this is closely related to the unevenness of the gluing and the unevenness of the substrate. At this time, the bow roller should be adjusted to flatten it, or the tension of the reel should be increased, and the substrate is compacted with a knife tube.
4. Take-up shaft tension setting:
The tension of the tape on the take-up shaft is controlled by a tension adjustment nut.
Rotate the nut clockwise, tighten the tape, and turn the nut counterclockwise to loosen the tape.
5. Inductive switch function and adjustment:
The sensor switches of this unit are fixed-point and do not need to be adjusted.
Swap axis sensing: Each time the axis is changed, the counter is accumulated once to calculate the number of finished products.
Counter induction: Four-point induction, with three-section length. Counter for smooth braking and precise control.
6. Waste take-up and adjustment:
Adjust the bushing on the edge shaft so that it is aligned with the edge material.
Manually operate until enough edge material can wrap around the edge take-up shaft.
When the machine starts the slitting operation, the edge material will be automatically taken up.
7. The winding axis is not parallel:
Check if the left and right sprocket wheels are loose.
Install the four take-up shafts, make horizontal adjustments on both sides, and correct the position. Adjust the adjustment screws on both sides of the right inner sprocket. Adjust the left side first, adjust to the desired angle, and then adjust to the horizontal position from the right side.
In fact, in the end, if the paper slitter can operate normally, it is necessary to start from the maintenance. Only the daily maintenance work is done, and the problems in the use are recorded in time, and the paper cutting opportunity is faulty. The chances are still very small.