2. Main motor driven by the variable frequency motor, and controlled by the frequency inverter, fast and stable for acceleration and deceleration.
3. Rewinding adopts differential air shafts, driven by the variable frequency control motor, automatic tension control.
4. Unwinding is controlled by the inverter and driven by the variable frequency motors, automatic tension controlled.
5. Unwinding adopts shaft-less loading and unloading, hydraulic lifting, easy for efficient loading and unloading, with web guide system.
Our plant view:
Label Slitter Rewinder Machine
There are two types of self-adhesive labels: one is a paper-based self-adhesive label, and the other is a film-based self-adhesive label.
1. Paper-based self-adhesive labels are mainly used in liquid washing products and popular personal care products; film materials are mainly used in medium and high-grade daily chemical products. At present, popular personal care products and household liquid washing products on the market account for a large proportion, so the corresponding paper materials are used more.
2, film-type self-adhesive labels commonly used PE, PP, PVC and other synthetic materials, film materials are mainly white, matt, transparent three. Since the film material is not very suitable for printing, it is generally corona treated or coated by its surface to enhance its printability. In order to avoid deformation or tearing of some film materials during printing and labeling, some materials are also subjected to directional processing for uniaxial stretching or biaxial stretching. For example, BOPP materials which are biaxially stretched are quite common.