1. High Speed Slitting Machine import PLC for centralized control, with touch screen operation interface, is able to set working parameters and display working status in screen.
2. Main motor driven by the variable frequency motor, and controlled by the frequency inverter, fast and stable for acceleration and deceleration.
3. Rewinding adopts differential air shafts, driven by the variable frequency control motor, automatic tension control.
4. Unwinding adopts shaft-less loading and unloading, hydraulic lifting, easy for efficient loading and unloading, with web guide system.
1. Cold stamping does not require a heated copper plate or plate cylinder. The plate is an ordinary letterpress plate (usually a flexo plate), whereas traditional bronzing must heat the plate.
2. Cold bronzing requires the use of liquid UV adhesives and special structure of anodized aluminum, while conventional bronzing hot melt adhesives are pre-coated on the back of anodized aluminum.
3. Since the printing plate does not need heating, it not only reduces the energy consumption, but also can process some materials that cannot be processed by the traditional hot stamping process, such as heat sensitive materials and thin, heat-deformable film materials.