1. Duplex Film Slitter Rewinder imported PLC integrated control is used in electrical control system, human-machine communication is carried out by touch screen. Set and display working parameters according to requirements from different products
2. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for rewinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculate by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
3. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for unwinding, motor active unwinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculated by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
4. The independent unwind part use shaftless pneumatic insert system, convenience for loading and unloading the jumbo roll. Unwind with automatic web guide
5. Special slip pneumatic shaft for rewind, doctor knife and round blade changing system for slitting. This makes the rewind rolls surface even and nice tension.
6. Rewind and unwind part can running two direction, go forward and back
7. PLC calculates the counting meter, roll diameter. Machine will stop when lack of material
8. This machine has perfect design and good safety protection
9. There are many different models such as 1300,1500,1700mm available slitter rewinder
Analytical slitting machine unwinding tension detecting system
Winding control problems are often encountered in the electronics industry and many other manufacturing industries. The slitting machine is mainly used for longitudinal slitting and rewinding of thin materials such as paper, film and foil. It is especially widely used in the capacitor industry. It is often used for slitting electrolytic capacitor materials, film capacitor materials, and metallized film capacitor materials. The tension control system is the core part of the slitter.
Duplex Film Slitter Rewinder unwinding tension detection system
1. Tension sensor detection is a direct detection of tension, closely combined with the machine, and a detection method of moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller. The strip detects the actual tension value by detecting the applied load on both sides of the guide roller, causing the tension sensor to be displaced or deformed, and converting the tension data into a tension signal for feedback to the tension controller.
2. Indirect tension detection system of floating roller: a set of floating roller is installed in front of the tracking roller. The position of the floating roller is detected by a potentiometer. The tension control method is to keep the tension constant by maintaining the position of the floating roller.
3. The magnetic powder clutch is used to control the rotational torque of the input winding roller to achieve tension control: the magnetic powder clutch is composed of an active part and a driven part, and is connected to the winding roller through a transmission mechanism such as a universal joint, and the fine ferromagnetic powder is filled in the middle. As a torque transmission medium. A magnetic field is formed by applying a constant current to the exciting coil, and the magnetic powder is magnetized. The magnetized magnetic powder attracts each other to form a chain arrangement. When the active part rotates at a constant speed, the coupling force between the magnetic powders is broken to form a circumferential tangential force, and the product of the tangential force and the radius of the magnetic powder ring is the driving driven part. The winding torque of the winding realizes the coupling of the output torque from the active part to the driven part in continuous rotation, thereby achieving the purpose of controlling the tension.
4. The slitting and unwinding capability and the speed tension detecting system mainly use magnetic powder tension braking to control the unwinding speed. The working principle is as follows: a coupling is installed in the magnetic powder brake, and an input part and an output part with a magnetic coil are installed. . Below the magnetic coil is an annular groove, the underside of which is an annular rotor or output member. The annular groove is located at the center of the output member, and the groove is filled with magnetic powder. When there is excitation current in the magnetic coil, the coil generates magnetic flux to align the magnetic powder in the direction of the magnetic field, thus generating damping between the input member and the output member, and transmitting the torque. If the tension and speed applied to the aluminum foil are increased or decreased, the magnitude of the exciting current can be changed, or the current value or voltage value applied to the coupling coil by the varying amplifier can effectively control the tension and speed.