2. Main motor driven by the variable frequency motor, and controlled by the frequency inverter, fast and stable for acceleration and deceleration.
3. Rewinding adopts differential air shafts, driven by the variable frequency control motor, automatic tension control.
4. Unwinding is controlled by the inverter and driven by the variable frequency motors, automatic tension controlled.
5. Unwinding adopts shaft-less loading and unloading, hydraulic lifting, easy for efficient loading and unloading, with web guide system.
Adhesive Label Paper Slitting Machine is to divide the wide roll package raw material into a roll package of the required specifications to make it suitable for printing, or to cut the printed composite package into a narrow roll material. It is the last step in the production of packaging materials, and the quality and efficiency of the cut products are important. Due to the variety, specifications and uses of raw materials, the types of slitting machines are different. Many enterprises have incurred a large amount of waste because they have not met the requirements of the selected equipment, which has delayed the production schedule and caused losses.
1. For stripping paper types This is also the mainstream product in packaging equipment, and the packaging market is often seen.
2. For the industries required for slitting leather, cloth, plastic, film, etc.
3. It is used for strip metal coils, such as strip steel, stainless steel, copper... It is mainly used in steel processing factories, steel manufacturers, steel rolling mills, electrical industry, automobiles, stamping parts, etc.