1. Plastic Film Slitting Machine imported PLC integrated control is used in electrical control system, human-machine communication is carried out by touch screen. Set and display working parameters according to requirements from different products
2. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for rewinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculate by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
3. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for unwinding, motor active unwinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculated by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
4. The independent unwind part use shaftless pneumatic insert system, convenience for loading and unloading the jumbo roll. Unwind with automatic web guide
5. Special slip pneumatic shaft for rewind, doctor knife and round blade changing system for slitting. This makes the rewind rolls surface even and nice tension.
6. Rewind and unwind part can running two direction, go forward and back
7. PLC calculates the counting meter, roll diameter. Machine will stop when lack of material
8. This machine has perfect design and good safety protection
9. There are many different models such as 1300,1500,1700mm available slitter rewinder
Just extend the life of the Plastic Film Slitting Machine and just do it.
No matter what type of plastic film slitting machine is used for a long time, it will inevitably have some minor problems, which will cause inconvenience to the production. As long as we pay attention to the usual maintenance, we can avoid some minor problems. Today we will talk about how to extend the life of the winder.
The rewinder's transmissions, such as chains and gears, must be filled with butter every short time. The rewinder is generally easy to break the printing knife, so we must check it before use.
The wool roller of the winder will become thinner after one year of use, and we need to replace it in time. When the power supply is unstable, the rewinding machine must be powered off immediately, otherwise it is easy to burn the motor. Pay more attention to hygiene and do not let debris fall between the roller and the roller.
As long as you do the above, you can avoid unnecessary small problems and extend the service life of the winder.