1. Automatic Thermal Laminator automatic paper feeder with oil-free vacuum pump to ensure the automatic paper feeding.
2. Man- machine interface system: color touch screen, easy for operation; it realizes automatic operation after directly data input for paper size, overlap length and working speed, working status can be tracked via the screen.
3. Automatic paper feeding system equipped with photocell detector and machine automatic stops to self- protection while short of paper, dual paper or paper breaks.
4. Conveying table with air aspirator and front guide to ensure paper conveying and overlap to be stable and neat, and improve the lamination precision as well.
5. Electric-magnetic instant heating system ensures lamination temperature constantly and makes it precise while for the lamination and more easy for maintenance.
6. Automatic hydraulic system ensures the stable pressure and the lamination quality.
7. Air shaft convenient for film loading & unloading, and accurate for film release.
8. Film shaft equipped with braking device to control the tension and speed of the film.
9. The cutting unit and paper receiving unit can be easily moved away from the laminating unit, which makes the maintenance more convenient.
10. Pneumatic cutting system realizes automatic paper cutting after paper size data input.
11. The receiving table equipped for the sheet laminated paper
The English word "plastic" in the term "plastic material" is intended to be arbitrarily kneaded into various shapes of materials or plastic materials. In the Cihai, it is defined as "the main component of synthetic or natural polymer compounds", which can be plasticized under certain conditions, and the product can finally maintain the shape of the material.
1. The main component of the plastic raw material is a polymer compound matrix called a resin.
2, plastic raw materials: the polymer synthetic resin (polymer) as the main component infiltrated into various auxiliary materials or some additives for specific purposes, plasticity and fluidity at a specific temperature, pressure, can be molded into a certain A material that is shaped and that retains its shape under certain conditions.
3. Polymer: refers to the pure material or polymeric material produced by the polymerization process. Both natural resins and synthetic resins are polymer conjugates, abbreviated as high polymers.
4. The plastic has good insulation for electricity, heat and sound: electrical insulation, arc resistance, heat preservation, sound insulation, sound absorption, vibration absorption and excellent sound elimination performance.