1. Automatic Foil Stamping and Die Cutting Machine has high quality feeder made in Taiwan with 4 suction nozzle for stack paper and 4 suction nozzle for delivering paper , ensures stable and fast paper feeding .
2. Pre-loading unit, non-stop feeding , with Max pile height to 1600mm.
3. The pre-loading unit is equipped with guiding rails, operator move the stack paper to feeder accurately and conveniently.
4. Side and front guiding have sensor which can adjust the sensitivity.
5. The anti-obstacle device prevent the machine damaged.
6. Paper feeding will be slow down when the paper reach the front guiding, achieve more accurate location.
7. Japanese NITA convey belt, the speed can be adjusted.
8. Germany made stainless steel is used for convey board in order to achieve smooth and quick paper delivery.
9. Pneumatic cutting plate lift for easy slide in and out.
10. Easy way to turn over and change die cutting chase and plate with short time.
11. High quality gripper bars made in Japan with long life time.
12. High quality U.K imported chain ensure stability and accuracy in long time running.
13. Automatic lubrication and cooling system for main drive and automatic lubrication for main chain.
14. Overload protection device with torque limiter in index box for the highest safety of operator and equipment.
15. Crank shafts and worm rod is made of 40 Cr with heating handling. Turbine is made of copper.
16. High quality imported air clutch.
17. SMC pneumatic components.
18. The upper, middle and lower stripping frames are controlled by 3 GPRS of cam wheels respectively.
19. Match with the center-line registration system in die cutting unit, the same system also apply to the stripping station to minimize changeover time , Accurate positioning can increase production efficiency.
Automatic Foil Stamping and Die Cutting Machine usually has two types of stamping dies: one is a metal mold and the other is a silicone version attached to a metal sheet. Metal stamping die, mostly used for flat ironing, is characterized by high hardness, wear resistance, no aging, suitable for small area hot stamping, and the material is mostly copper plate and zinc plate. Silicone plate, which is made by pressing a layer of silica gel of different thickness on a certain thickness of aluminum plate. Mainly used for flat hot stamping or concave text, patterns or facets. The hardness of the silica gel layer is 60°, 65°, 70°, 75°, 80°. Generally used is about 70
Silicone hot stamping roller for hot stamping and peripheral hot stamping. The general specifications are as follows: (outer diameter × aperture × width)
100mm × 39mm × 300mm
100m m×39mm ×400mm
125mm × 59mm × 300mm
125mm × 59mm × 1OOmm
Its hardness is generally also around 70 °
Second, hot stamping foil
Hot stamping foil is the protagonist of hot stamping technology, and its development determines the development of hot stamping technology. All decorative effects are brought about by the transfer of foil. There are many specifications and varieties of hot stamping film, which can be classified according to the appearance and adhesion layer:
1. Gold and silver foil: It has obvious metallic feeling. There are various kinds of gold, silver and colored metal foils such as gold red, gold green and gold blue. According to different brightness, it is divided into gold, silver, stainless steel, bronze and chrome. For example, KURZ's SLM17300, SFX, KLX, 22820, 16050/338 and so on.
2. Brushed foil: A foil with obvious traces of metallic wire. There are also various gold, silver, black, gray, and bronze colors with different brightness. Their silk patterns are processed on the carrier film and then processed into hot stamping foil. When pressed, the colored layer on the carrier is transferred to the surface of the object to be burned to form a drawing effect. The main drawing foils are Germany KURZ and Japan Toyo. The main representative models are AM4153, AM83112, AM89470, AM89063, CR89990, HL-2MV-84HG, PG-W1, PG-W2, HL-1MRK-B22(S). .
3. Pigment foil: It belongs to all kinds of paint foils. It is rich in color and has various shades of red, yellow, blue, white, black, bright, matt and fluorescent. The main representative manufacturers are Germany KURZ and the United States CFC, models include: P811N, PP812, P864N, PP303389, B10A, B12A and so on.
4. Wood grain film: In advance, the color film of various wood grain patterns is printed in advance. In order to be realistic, the pipe groove (pinhole) of wood is also engraved, and any kind of wood material can be imitated according to the printed pattern and color.
Third, hot stamping fixture
The hot stamping fixture is an appliance that is placed on the lower part of the plastic part during hot stamping to support and position the hot stamped surface. The material used for the jig can be made of wood, plastic, metal, etc., and mass-produced multi-purpose metal. The basic principle of the design fixture is to make all the lower parts of the surface to be embossed, and also to make the workpiece not shift during the hot stamping process.