1. Automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine high quality feeder is made in Taiwan with 4 suction nozzle for stack paper and 4 suction nozzle for delivering paper, ensures stable and fast paper feeding .
2. Pre-loading unit, non-stop feeding, with Max pile height to 1600mm.
3. The pre-loading unit is equipped with guiding rails, operator move the stack paper to feeder accurately and conveniently.
4. Side and front guiding have sensor which can adjust the sensitivity.
5. The anti-obstacle device prevent the machine damaged.
6. Paper feeding will be slow down when the paper reach the front guiding, achieves more accurate location
7. Japanese NITA convey belt , the speed can be adjusted .
8. Germany made stainless steel is used for convey board in order to achieve smooth and quick paper delivery .
9. Pneumatic cutting plate lift for easy slide in and out .
Automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine: Fine adjustment of mold flatness
When the tool pressure is adjusted until the mold has been able to fully die-cut the product, but there are still some subtle places that do not meet the punching requirements, this requires fine-tuning the mold flatness. Usually in the fine-tuning process, we need to use carbon paper, pad the carbon paper between the pad and the template, then die-cut, leave the carbon paper imprint on the pad, and then compare the die-cut sample with the imprint on the template. In the deep cut, we need to use a small blade to shave the template. When the punching is too shallow to effectively cut, we need to cover the tape or other materials in a shallow place, and the template can be effectively cut. In the process of fine-tuning the flatness, we must adjust it in the smallest unit whether we are shaving or covering. Our commonly used cushioning material is 0.025mm OPP, and other thinner materials can also be used.
After we have completed the above steps, we can carry out the first continuous die cutting of the product. However, in the process of continuous die cutting, we found that the product is not completely perpendicular to the direction of the feed, especially in the case of the set, there is an error in the matching lines of the front and the back. This is because when we adjust the mold, the die is not completely or relatively strictly perpendicular to the material direction. At this time we need to adjust the vertical angle of the tool. At present, most of the machines on the market already have mold angle adjustments that do not require re-specification of the knife on the die. It is only necessary to fine-tune the mold base on the device to adjust the angle of the mold.
Automatic Die Cutting and Creasing Machine
The bronzing film, also known as anodized aluminum (the name of electro-aluminized aluminum is used more in the printing industry), is a hot stamping material made by coating and vacuum-depositing a layer of metal foil on a film base. The thickness of the anodized aluminum is generally (12, 16, 18, 20) μm and 500 to 1500 mm wide. The electrochemical aluminum foil is formed by coating a release layer, a color layer, a vacuum aluminum plating and a coating layer on the film sheet, and finally rewinding the product. Domestically produced electrochemical aluminum foil is generally 4 to 5 layers.