1. High quality feeder made in Taiwan with 4 suction nozzle for stack paper and 4 suction nozzle for delivering paper , ensures stable and fast paper feeding .
2. Pre-loading unit, non-stop feeding , with Max pile height to 1600mm.
3. The pre-loading unit is equipped with guiding rails, operator move the stack paper to feeder accurately and conveniently.
4. Side and front guiding have sensor which can adjust the sensitivity.
5. The anti-obstacle device prevent the machine damaged.
6. Paper feeding will be slow down when the paper reach the front guiding, achieve more accurate location.
7. Japanese NITA convey belt, the speed can be adjusted.
8. Germany made stainless steel is used for convey board in order to achieve smooth and quick paper delivery.
9. Pneumatic cutting plate lift for easy slide in and out.
10. Easy way to turn over and change die cutting chase and plate with short time.
11. High quality gripper bars made in Japan with long life time.
12. High quality U.K imported chain ensure stability and accuracy in long time running.
13. Automatic lubrication and cooling system for main drive and automatic lubrication for main chain.
14. Overload protection device with torque limiter in index box for the highest safety of operator and equipment.
15. Crank shafts and worm rod is made of 40 Cr with heating handling. Turbine is made of copper.
16. High quality imported air clutch.
17. SMC pneumatic components.
18. The upper, middle and lower stripping frames are controlled by 3 GPRS of cam wheels respectively.
19. Match with the center-line registration system in die cutting unit, the same system also apply to the stripping station to minimize changeover time , Accurate positioning can increase production efficiency.
Structure of Automatic Hot Foil Stamper:
The structure of the hot stamping foil is divided into: a base layer, a peeling layer, a color layer, a plating layer, and a glue layer.
First layer: base layer
Generally, a biaxially stretched polyester film having a thickness of 12 μm to 25 μm is used, and the main function is to support the coatings attached thereto to facilitate continuous hot stamping during processing. It has properties such as resistance to stretching and resistance to transient high temperatures.
Second layer: peeling layer
It is generally coated with a silicone resin or the like. The main function is to make the color material, aluminum and rubber layer quickly disengage from the polyester film after hot stamping and transfer and bond on the surface of the object to be stamped. The release layer should have good shedding performance, otherwise the hot stamping graphics will be blurred and unclear, which will affect the quality of hot stamping products.
Third layer: color layer
The main components are film forming properties, heat resistance, transparency, suitable synthetic resins and dyes. Commonly used resins are polyurethane nitrocellulose, melamine formaldehyde resin, modified rosin, and the like. In the production, the resin and the dye are dissolved in an organic solvent to form a color paste, which is then coated and dried. There are two main functions: one is to display the color; the other is to protect the image of the aluminized layer printed on the surface of the article from oxidation. The color of the electrochemical aluminum foil is golden, orange, gray, red, blue, green, and the like. The color of the color layer is imparted with gloss after passing through the aluminized layer, and the color has a certain change, such as yellow after being plated with diamonds, and after gray plating with silver, it becomes silver. The coating requirement for the color layer is fine without any small particles, so as to avoid sand and eye coating and uniform coating.
Fourth layer: plating
The color-coated film is placed in a vacuum chamber in a vacuum continuous aluminum plating machine, and under a certain degree of vacuum, the aluminum wire is melted by resistance heating and continuously evaporated onto the color layer of the film to form an aluminum-plated layer. . The main function of the aluminized layer is to reflect the light and change the color of the color layer to give it a metallic luster.
Fifth layer: glue layer
Generally, it is a fusible thermoplastic resin. Depending on the material to be stamped, different resins can be used. The resin is dissolved in an organic solvent or formulated into an aqueous solution, coated on an aluminum layer by a coater, and dried to form a glue. The main function of the layer is to bond the hot stamping material to the object to be burned. One of the main reasons for the phenomenon of hot stamping when hot stamping is that the glue layer is not matched, and the type of the electroplated aluminum foil used for different hot stamping objects should also be different.