1. Pet Film Slitting Rewinding Machine imported PLC integrated control is used in electrical control system, human-machine communication is carried out by touch screen. Set and display working parameters according to requirements from different products
2. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for rewinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculate by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
3. Vector frequency-inverter is adopted for unwinding, motor active unwinding, material roll diameter is automatically calculated by PLC to achieve automatic tension control
4. The independent unwind part use shaftless pneumatic insert system, convenience for loading and unloading the jumbo roll. Unwind with automatic web guide
5. Special slip pneumatic shaft for rewind, doctor knife and round blade changing system for slitting. This makes the rewind rolls surface even and nice tension.
6. Rewind and unwind part can running two direction, go forward and back
7. PLC calculates the counting meter, roll diameter. Machine will stop when lack of material
8. This machine has perfect design and good safety protection
9. There are many different models such as 1300,1500,1700mm available slitter rewinder.
The bronzing film, also known as anodized aluminum (the name of electro-aluminized aluminum is used more in the printing industry), is a hot stamping material made by coating and vacuum-depositing a layer of metal foil on a film base. The thickness of the anodized aluminum is generally (12, 16, 18, 20) μm and 500 to 1500 mm wide. The electrochemical aluminum foil is formed by coating a release layer, a color layer, a vacuum aluminum plating and a coating layer on the film sheet, and finally rewinding the product. Domestically produced electrochemical aluminum foil is generally 4 to 5 layers.
The aluminum plating layer is a film in which a colored layer or the like is placed in a vacuum chamber in a continuous aluminum plating machine, and under a certain degree of vacuum, the aluminum wire is melted by resistance heating and continuously evaporated onto the color layer of the film to form a film. The aluminum layer is mainly used to reflect light, change the color of the color layer, and make it shiny.
The adhesive layer is generally dried on the aluminum layer by a coater using a fusible thermoplastic resin (of various types), and is dried to form an adhesive layer. The main function of the adhesive layer is to bond the hot stamping material to the object to be burnt.