This Rotary Paper Sheeter Machine is fit for jumbo roll paper sheet into required size, with advanced technology from Europe, it has features of high speed, flexible unwinding unit, high production capacity and reliable working.
1. The daily maintenance worker shall take the initiative to patrol the installation level and accuracy of the equipment in the district city, and make detailed records for future reference.
2. For precision equipment with special requirements on the environment (constant temperature, constant humidity, anti-vibration, dustproof), enterprises should take corresponding measures to ensure that the accuracy and performance of the equipment are not affected.
3. Precision, rare, and critical equipment Generally, do not disassemble parts, especially optical components, during routine maintenance. When it must be dismantled, it should be carried out by a special repair worker. If abnormal phenomena are found during operation of the equipment, it is necessary to stop immediately and not allow sickness to operate.
4. Operate in strict accordance with the processing range specified in the equipment manual. Super-standard, super-weight, overload, and over-pressure equipment are not allowed. Precision equipment is only allowed to be finished for direct use, the machining allowance should be reasonable, and the castings and blanks should be sandblasted or painted beforehand.
5. The lubricating oil material, wiping material and cleaning agent of the equipment shall be used strictly in accordance with the provisions of the manual, and shall not be used as appropriate. Lubricating oil must pass the test and must be filtered before being added to the tank.
6. Precision, rare equipment should be equipped with a protective cover during non-working hours. If you stop for a long time, wipe, lubricate and run dry regularly.
7. The accessories and special tools of the equipment shall have a special cabinet shelf, be kept clean, prevent rust and bruise, and shall not be borrowed or used for other purposes.
8. Equipment lubrication work is an important part of the on-site use and maintenance of machinery equipment.