This Rotary Blade Sheet Slitting Machine is fit for jumbo roll paper sheet into required size, with advanced technology from Europe, it has features of high speed, flexible unwinding unit, high production capacity and reliable working.
Abnormal operation test project
1. External sudden power failure test. When the device is operated manually or automatically, no matter under any circumstances, the sudden power-off of the external can be reliably stopped, and the device can be restored to normal operation by the specified operation steps.
2. Emergency breaking test. When the device is running manually or automatically, no matter what the circumstances, for emergency disconnection operation (such as pressing the emergency stop button on the control panel), the device can be reliably stopped and the normal operation can be resumed through the specified operation steps.
3. Detect switch failure test. Consideration should be given to the possibility of system detection switch failure, especially for components that are prone to collision, interference, and safety of mechanical components, and abnormal tests should be performed on signals such as end-of-stroke detection. It must be ensured that even if a certain detection switch is defective or damaged, it still does not. A safety incident will occur.
4. Perform component failure test. Consideration should be given to the possibility of system actuators being defective, especially for actuators that are prone to mechanical collisions, interference, and affect safety. Anomaly tests should be performed to ensure that even if an actuator is defective or damaged, no safety accident will occur. .
5. Protection circuit action test. The possibility of the protection circuit of the system should be considered. Especially for protection devices such as circuit breakers and automatic switches, it should be tested abnormally. It must be ensured that the device can be reliably stopped when the protection device is operated, and the specified operation steps can be used. Resume normal work.