This Paper Sheeting Equipment is fit for jumbo roll paper sheet into required size, with advanced technology from Europe, it has features of high speed, flexible unwinding unit, high production capacity and reliable working.
Inspection and analysis
1. Understand the situation of the fault and understand the working conditions before the fault and the symptoms after the fault.
2. Carefully analyze the cause or extent of the fault, find the cause of the fault, or analyze the scope of the fault.
3. Perform external inspection to check whether the fixing screws and wiring screws of fuses, relays, contactors and travel switches are loose? Is there a place for disconnection? Is there any money burning or contact welding? Is the activity of the electrical appliance flexible? and many more. Eliminate obvious faults in time.
4. Power failure check, mainly to find hidden faults. Generally, use the resistance of the multimeter to check whether the components and circuits in the fault area have open circuit, short circuit or grounding. Sometimes it can be checked with a shaker and other device. If the power failure check fails, the power check can be performed.
5. Power-on check, mainly to find faults that are not easy to find. The power-on check should be carried out without load to avoid accidents.