This Multi Roll Sheeter Machine is fit for jumbo roll paper sheet into required size, with advanced technology from Europe, it has features of high speed, flexible unwinding unit, high production capacity and reliable working.
The system efficiency is equal to the product of the inverter efficiency and the motor efficiency. Only when both are working at higher efficiency, the system efficiency is higher. From the efficiency point of view, when selecting the inverter power, pay attention to the following points:
1. The inverter power value is equivalent to the motor power value, so that the inverter can run at high efficiency values.
2. When the power classification of the inverter is different from the motor power classification, the power of the inverter should be as close as possible to the power of the motor, but should be slightly larger than the power of the motor.
3. When the motor is frequently started, braked or under heavy load and works more frequently, a larger frequency converter can be selected to operate the inverter for a long time and safely.
4. After testing, the actual power of the motor does have a surplus. You can consider the inverter with less power than the motor power, but pay attention to whether the instantaneous peak current will cause overcurrent protection.
5. When the inverter and motor power are not the same, the energy saving program settings must be adjusted accordingly to achieve high energy saving effect.