1. Dual Rotary Sheeter adopts nodular cast iron-QT500-7, original paper frame clamp arms casting by special technology process, thus featuring by high strength, never deformation and ensure the safety of original paper frame clamp arms.
2. The whole machine all uses SKF\NSK Original imported bearings.
3. The whole machine uses original parts imported from France Schneider, Japanese OMRON and Japanese SMC etc. The conveyor belt is imported from Japan.
4. Cutting precision is depended on the density, roll number and material of paper roll, ±0.2mm for 1000mm, ±0.1% for over1000mm, and ±0.1% for acceleration or deceleration.
5. Equipped with touch-screen operation interface in both Chinese and English, or other language.
The tension control method can be generally divided into two types: direct tension control method and indirect tension control method.
1. Direct tension control method: also known as feedback control, can be divided into two types of AB (A) using a sensor such as tension meter to detect the actual tension, the measured value as a feedback signal, constitute a tension closed-loop system, the actual value to be measured and When the given tension is compared, the deviation is controlled to make the actual tension equal to the given tension. Depending on the structure of the sensor, it can be divided into positional and feedback control. (B) The tension is established by the looper, and the amount of the loop is measured to form a looper feedback control system. The amount of loop is constant and the tension of the product is constant. This tension control method is suitable for high-precision, high-speed tension control applications, and has the advantages of high control precision and good real-time performance.
2. Indirect tension control method: Also known as compensation control, it compensates for possible tension changes by adjusting the parameters that affect the tension stability, and indirectly maintains the tension stability, that is, only the tension setting value is given, and the tension is not collected by the detector. The actual value does not form a closed-loop control for the tension, but indirectly controls the tension by controlling the current or the excitation current of the controlled motor, that is, the driving motor, so that the motor torque remains unchanged and the tension of the product being wound is ensured.