1. Double Rotary Knife Sheeting Machine adopts nodular cast iron-QT500-7, original paper frame clamp arms casting by special technology process, thus featuring by high strength, never deformation and ensure the safety of original paper frame clamp arms.
2. The whole machine all uses SKF\NSK Original imported bearings.
3. The whole machine uses original parts imported from France Schneider, Japanese OMRON and Japanese SMC etc. The conveyor belt is imported from Japan.
4. Cutting precision is depended on the density, roll number and material of paper roll, ±0.2mm for 1000mm, ±0.1% for over1000mm, and ±0.1% for acceleration or deceleration.
5. Equipped with touch-screen operation interface in both Chinese and English, or other language.
Tension control system expansion
The tension control system MAGPOWR refers to the ability to permanently control the tension of the material as it is transported on the equipment. Includes acceleration, deceleration, and constant speed of the machine. Even in the case of an emergency stop, there should be the ability to ensure that the cuts are not damaged. The stability of tension control is directly related to the quality of the slitting product. If the tension is insufficient, the raw material will drift during operation, and the finished paper will wrinkle after slitting and rewinding; if the tension is too large, the raw material will be easily broken, so that the finished paper breaks after slitting and rewinding.
In the tension control system, the magnetic powder brake has been widely used due to its small size, light weight, small excitation power and good control characteristics. The relationship between the magnetic powder brake torque and the excitation current is generally referred to as a static characteristic. It is the relationship between the excitation current and the output torque of the magnetic powder brake when the magnetic powder brake active end speed n is constant and the driven end brakes.