1. Turn on the electrical disconnector (set in front of the electric control cabinet), press the EMERCENCY STOP RESET and READY TO RUN buttons, turn on MACHINE to RUN (on the main console) to check the voltage (380V) and check whether the current is correct and stable.
2. Open the power switch of the hydraulic system (set on the main hydraulic drive frame) and check whether the oil level and pressure gauge of the main hydraulic drive system are correct and stable.
3. Open the pneumatic shutoff valve (set on the intake pipe under the pneumatic control cabinet) to check whether the air pressure is correct and stable.
1. Set the slicing menu according to the film type, thickness, length and width arranged in the slicing plan sheet.
2. Extract the corresponding film files.
3. Set the winding length and width of the film with corresponding specifications.
4. Choose the appropriate winding position, adjust the roll arm and roll, and install the corresponding specifications of paper core.
Feeding, Film Piercing and Film Connecting
1. Feeding: According to the requirement of slitting plan sheet, according to the operation rules and actual conditions, the corresponding master coil is hoisted on the aging rack, and placed on the slitting machine reeling rack according to the internal and external direction of corona surface, and the steel core is clamped with control button, leaving the steel core support arm and driving vehicle.
2. Film piercing: When there is no film on the slitting machine, film piercing must be carried out. Using the cutter's film-piercing device and function keys, one end of the original film is tied to the eye of the film-piercing chain, and the film-piercing button is activated, so that the film is evenly distributed on the rollers along the cutting process.
3. Film connection: When there is film on the slitting machine and the joint is changed, the vacuum film connection stage is used to start the film connection stage to the working position. The film on the first traction roll of the slitting machine is flattened manually and the upper vacuum pump suction film is activated, so that the film is adsorbed on the film connection platform smoothly, double-sided tape is affixed and the surplus film under the tape is cut off, and the film release frame is put on. The upper membrane is flattened and the lower vacuum pump is activated to make the membrane flat and absorb. The paper layer on the tape is removed and the adhesive film is smoothed. The joint should be neat and wrinkle-free. Then the upper and lower vacuum pumps are turned off and the connecting platform is opened to the non-working position.
1. Improve the specifications, put the paper core on the inner and outer winding arms, and notify all the personnel to leave the machine when the rollers are ready for operation.
2. Place ANTI-STAIC BARS on the main console in AUTO, READY TO RUN is opened and MACHINE RUN is started.
In the process of slitting operation, carefully monitor and observe the effect of slitting operation, and properly adjust and control the slitting speed, unwinding tension, contact pressure and arc roll, side material traction roll, guide edge, etc.
1. When the machine stops running after winding up the inner and outer ends, use the unloading button to place the film on the prepared unloading cart, cut the film and paste the film with sealing glue.
2. Use the clip release button to loosen the clip head and check whether the core of each film reel leaves the paper core. If one end is still stuck on the paper core, remove the film reel manually.
3. Make sure that all the membranes leave the chuck and put them on the car. Use the film-loading button to lift the winding arm, install the corresponding paper core, and attach the film to the paper core neatly for the next cutting.
1. When the film coil runs to the set length, the equipment stops automatically.
2. During the operation of the equipment, it can be parked according to MACHINE STOP as required.
3. Press the MACHINE STOP key more than 2S when you need to stop fast.
4. Emergency stop according to EMERGENCY STOP when equipment or man-made accidents occur.
1. Make sure the voltage, current and hydraulic equivalent are correct and stable before starting.
2. Before the equipment is ready for operation, all personnel must notify to leave the equipment to ensure personal safety before starting operation.
3. When the slitter is running, do not touch the membrane roll or roll core with your hands, so as to avoid causing personal injury by involving your hands.
4. Do not scratch or cut the roll cores with knives or hard objects during operation.