1. Self Adhesive Label Printing Machine adopts the creamic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetic powder brake/clutch.
3. Each printing unit equips with IR dryer.
4. This machine with one die-cutting station, which makes printing and die-cutting can be finished in one process.
5. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, varnishing, drying, laminating, rewinding and die-cutting in a lump. It is an ideal machine for printing note and top-grade adhesive label.
Flexographic printing machine anilox roller
The anilox roller is the transfer roller of the flexographic printing press. The surface is provided with a recessed ink hole or a mesh groove line for controlling the amount of ink conveyed during printing, as shown in FIG. The use of the anilox roller not only simplifies the structure of the inking system, but also controls the thickness of the ink layer, which provides an important guarantee for improving the quality of the printing product. Known as the heart of the flexo press.
Modern anilox rolls use laser engraved ceramic roll technology. Both anilox rolls have good ink transfer properties, but ceramic anilox rolls are expensive. In the printing high-precision screen version, when the printing speed reaches 200m\min, the ceramic anilox roller can show its advantages of wear resistance and heat resistance, but it has been proved that the ink roller of the ceramic roller is easy to be blocked, and must be cleaned during application. And maintenance. Metallic anilox rolls are not easily clogged due to plating, but their service life is not as good as ceramic rolls.
Most users believe that although the initial investment of ceramic rolls is large, the anilox roll has a long service life (especially in the case of an inking unit using a doctor blade), and the performance is excellent (laser engraving can obtain a more delicate network cable), Compensate for additional expenses compared to general anilox rolls.