1. Roll to Roll Label Printing Machine adopts the creamic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetic powder brake/clutch.
3. Each printing unit equips with IR dryer.
4. This machine with one die-cutting station, which makes printing and die-cutting can be finished in one process.
5. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, varnishing, drying, laminating, rewinding and die-cutting in a lump. It is an ideal machine for printing note and top-grade adhesive label.
Anti-counterfeiting label screen printing anti-counterfeiting mainly refers to anti-counterfeiting for the coating part and part.
It is recommended that the coating part should not be laminated as much as possible, because the cost of laminating is high and it is not easy to cut, glazing is the best way.
When making self-adhesive labels, try not to varnish as a whole, and part of it can be used.
The thickness of the screen printing mesh affects the thickness of the coating, and the degree of lightness of the diluent affects the appearance of the coating.
The silk screen anti-counterfeiting technology of self-adhesive labels uses water-based stencils for dripping anti-counterfeiting, and the others generally use oiliness.
The screen printing mesh size used is generally 250-350 mesh. Theoretically speaking, the larger the mesh number of the silk screen stencil, the stronger the effect and the thicker the coating.
In actual use, it is found that the more the ink is printed, the finer the pattern is. If the dilution is not enough, it may also be shelled.
Silk screen printing is related to typesetting and design. The larger the layout space is, the better the position is adjusted when silk screen printing. The silk screen is also related to the weather. Too moist or too high temperature will affect the silk screen effect. Generally, when the temperature is high, the dry water or the slow 783 should be added. When the temperature is low, the dry water should be accelerated.
Screen printing should pay attention to the customer's individual label requirements and coding. There is no relationship if the coating is thin on the coating; if the coating is not printed, the coating should be thicker; Try to be as clear as possible and try to be as detailed as possible.