1. Roll Label Printing Machine adopts the ceramic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Each printing unit adopts 360 degree plate-adjustment.
3. Three die-cutting stations, the first and second die-cutting station can do double sides working, the third die-cutting station can be used as sheeter.
4. Computerized web-guiding system is installed in the front of printing unit, it ensures the material always in the right position (standard configuration).
5. Unwinding and rewinding tension are auto-controlled by magnetic powder brake and clutch, two rewinders are possible in this machine.
1. Face material: It is the carrier of the sticker content, and the back of the paper is coated with adhesive. The surface material can be used in a wide variety of materials, generally divided into coated paper, transparent polyvinyl chloride (PVC), electrostatic polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyester (PET), laser paper, temperature resistant paper, polypropylene (PP), Polycarbonate (PC), kraft paper, fluorescent paper, gold-plated paper, silver-plated paper, synthetic paper, aluminum foil paper, fragile (anti-counterfeit) paper, textured paper, cloth label (Tevek/nylon) paper, pearl paper, Sandwich coated paper, thermal paper.
2. Film material: transparent polyester (PET), translucent polyester (PET), transparent oriented stretched polypropylene (OPP), translucent oriented stretched polypropylene (OPP), transparent polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polished White polyvinyl chloride (PVC), matt white polyvinyl chloride (PVC), synthetic paper, polished gold (silver) polyester, matt gold (silver) polyester.
3. Adhesive: General-purpose super-adhesive type, general-purpose strong-adhesive type, refrigerated food strong-adhesive type, universal re-opening type, and fiber re-opening type. On the one hand, it ensures the proper adhesion of the base paper and the facial tissue, on the other hand, it ensures that the facial tissue is peeled off and has a firm adhesiveness with the sticker.
4. Bottom paper material: release paper commonly known as “backing paper”, the surface is low-surface energy non-sticky, the bottom paper has a barrier effect on the adhesive, so it is used as the attachment of the facial paper to ensure that the facial tissue can be easily Peel off the bottom paper. Commonly used are white, blue, yellow glassine or onion, kraft paper, polyester (PET), coated paper, polyethylene (PE).