1. Adopt the creamic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetic powder brake/clutch.
3. Each printing unit equips with IR dryer.
4. This machine with one die-cutting station, which makes printing and die-cutting can be finished in one process.
5. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, varnishing, drying, laminating, rewinding and die-cutting in a lump. It is an ideal machine for printing note and top-grade adhesive label.
The parameters that determine the ink transfer performance of the anilox roller
The ink transfer performance of the anilox roller is related to the engraving angle of the anilox roller, the volume of the ink hole, the depth of the ink hole, the number of mesh lines, and the cleaning condition.
Ink pocket volume
The angle of the ink hole, the number of mesh lines, the shape of the ink hole and the depth and width of the ink hole determine the volume of the ink hole, and the anilox roller transfers the ink by these concave ink holes. The ink pocket volume is generally used for theoretical analysis, and it is difficult to measure its accuracy in actual work. At present, the method for measuring the size of the ink hole is expressed by the average number of ink holes, the number of ink holes = D × π × L × M × M, where D is the diameter of the anilox roll, L is the length of the anilox roll, and M is The number of network lines.
Different ink hole shapes, different mesh lines and different mesh angles can be combined into anilox rolls of different ink pocket volumes. Table 2 shows the capacity of different mesh anilox rolls and their corresponding applicable printed products. Due to the wear and clogging of the anilox roll, the actual amount of ink transferred is 70-80% of the theoretical value.