1. Flexo Label Printing Machine adopts the ceramic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Each printing unit adopts 360 degree plate-adjustment.
3. Three die-cutting stations, the first and second die-cutting station can do double sides working, the third die-cutting station can be used as sheeter.
4. Computerized web-guiding system is installed in the front of printing unit, it ensures the material always in the right position (standard configuration).
5. Unwinding and rewinding tension are auto-controlled by magnetic powder brake and clutch, two rewinders are possible in this machine.
Two types of squeegee devices
1. Simple squeegee device, ie a piece of squeegee is tangent to the surface of the anilox roll. This simple doctor blade device has two types of inkjet methods, forward and reverse, as shown in FIG. The forward type scraper generally employs an angle of 45 to 70 degrees at the point of contact with the anilox roll. The positive blade and the ink flow from the inside of the knife. Since the hydraulic pressure causes the blade to float, pressure must be applied to the blade, which increases the wear of the mesh. Since the hydraulic pressure causes the blade to float, it is possible to pass foreign matter, paper, and the like in the ink, which may scratch the layout and affect the quality of the print. At this time, it is necessary to continuously reciprocate the squeezing mechanism in the blade to make the ink knife device complicated.
Reverse scrapers typically employ an obtuse angle of 140-150 degrees at the point of contact with the anilox roll. Reverse scraper, the residual ink flows out from the outside, no additional pressure is required, and the roller is not damaged.
2. Sealed reverse double scraper unit. As shown in Fig. 13, the apparatus comprises a closed ink chamber by an ink chamber (also called a doctor blade holder), two doctor blades, and a two-stage side sealing plate made of a wear-resistant soft material and an anilox roller. The ink chamber is made up of an ink inlet and an ink outlet. The oil pump sprays the flexo ink onto the surface of the anilox roller through the ink inlet port and stores it in the ink chamber. After the ink is scraped, the ink is suspended and the suspended ink can be recycled. Because of the closed ink supply, it has good sealing property, can effectively reduce the evaporation of ink and the leakage of odor, and has great benefits for sanitation and environmental protection. The closed device can also adjust the viscosity of the ink by heating or cooling means, and at the same time, a cleaning device can be added to conveniently clean the accumulated ink in the ink roller of the anilox roller in time to ensure stable ink delivery performance. It should be added that the two scrapers have different effects. One is a reverse type, which is a reverse scraper, which hangs the excess ink on the anilox roller; the other is a positive type, which becomes a positive sealing blade and seals. effect.