1. Adhesive Sticker Printing Machine adopts the creamic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetic powder brake/clutch.
3. Each printing unit equips with IR dryer.
4. This machine with one die-cutting station, which makes printing and die-cutting can be finished in one process.
5. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, varnishing, drying, laminating, rewinding and die-cutting in a lump. It is an ideal machine for printing note and top-grade adhesive label.
In the 1930s, self-adhesive materials were first applied in the United States. Due to the increasing demand for such special composite materials, self-adhesive printing has gradually evolved into an independent printing field, and self-adhesive label printing at home and abroad. More and more companies. As far as China is concerned, the unprecedented development of the printing industry in terms of production scale, technology level and market space has driven the development of self-adhesive printing and reached an unprecedented level.
According to statistics, in 2011 China's label market output value of 23 billion yuan, label production of 3 billion square meters, compared with 2010, an increase of 21.1% and 20.0% (2009 label market output value of 19 billion yuan, label production of 25 100 million square meters). In the same year, China's labels accounted for 6.4% of global label production. Therefore, China's self-adhesive label market has great potential.
The earliest self-adhesive was produced by a chemist at 3M in the United States. It was in 1964, when he studied various adhesive formulations, and formulated a new type of adhesive with a large viscosity but not easy to cure. Use it to paste things, even after a long time can be easily peeled off. At that time, people thought that this glue would not have a big effect, so it didn't pay attention.
In 1973, a new tape development team from 3M Company applied the glue to the back of the commonly used trademark, and then stuck a piece of paper coated with a small amount of wax on the glue. In this way, the world's first trademark paper was born. As a result, the role of self-adhesive has been discovered one after another, and the number of people using stickers is increasing.