1. 4 Color Label Printing Machine adopts the creamic anilox cylinder to transfer the ink.
2. Unwinding and rewinding are controlled by magnetic powder brake/clutch.
3. Each printing unit equips with IR dryer.
4. This machine with one die-cutting station, which makes printing and die-cutting can be finished in one process.
5. The machine can finish material-feeding, printing, varnishing, drying, laminating, rewinding and die-cutting in a lump. It is an ideal machine for printing note and top-grade adhesive label.
In order to avoid the printing failure of the self-adhesive label caused by the quality problem of the self-adhesive material itself, it is necessary to carefully check the appearance quality of the self-adhesive material before printing, so that it can be timely before printing. Find defects that may cause problems in print processing quality.
1. Check if the self-adhesive material has burrs
The edge of the self-adhesive material is smooth and non-destructive, which is the basis for ensuring the printing quality of the self-adhesive label. Therefore, before printing, it is necessary to carefully check whether the slit edge of the reel material has burrs, whether it is stored or not. Damage occurred improperly, and the roll of self-adhesive material was rolled down 4-5 times, and the slitting edge was carefully inspected.
2. Check for cracks on the self-adhesive material.
When the self-adhesive material is cut, if the cutting tool is not properly adjusted or the blade is not sharp enough, cracks will appear on the face paper or the bottom paper of the self-adhesive material, and the fiber pulled out at the crack will be adhered by the adhesive. live. The occurrence of cracks may be continuous or random. There may be one side of the self-adhesive material of the reel or both sides. Therefore, before the self-adhesive material is printed on the machine, it may be necessary to carefully check the bottom paper and Is there a small crack on the face paper?