What are the safety factors affecting the slitter?
Slitting machine is a mechanical device that cuts wide-width paper and mica tape into multiple narrow-width materials. It is commonly used in papermaking machinery, wire and cable mica tape and printing and packaging machinery. The safety of the slitting machine is a matter of concern to all of us. If the slitting machine cannot perform safe work normally, what are the factors that affect the safety of the slitting machine?
1. Double button operation principle. This requires that both buttons are pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, ensuring absolute safety for single-person operation.
2. Braking device. In order to save money, many manufacturers use the principle of circuit braking, that is, the way of cutting off the power supply of the cutter motor through the upper and lower limit sensors to brake.
3. The above is a safety factor that affects the use process, so pay attention to replacing the blade during maintenance and maintenance, use the knife holder to ensure that the blade edge is closed, not only to ensure the safety of people, but also to ensure that the blade is not damaged.
4. Furthermore, the removed blades must not be left at will to avoid hurting people.
5. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate to operate, so that the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.