1. Brake device. In order to save money, many manufacturers adopt the principle of circuit braking, that is, cutting off the power supply of cutter motor by upper and lower limit sensors. This device may cause extremely dangerous conditions such as "sliding cutter" under sudden power outage, loose socket, sensor failure and so on. In order to prevent this kind of situation, it is necessary to adopt motor components with mechanical brake device, so that no matter what circuit failure occurs, the motor is locked to avoid accidents.
2. Operating principle of double-button. This requires two buttons to be pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, which can ensure the absolute safety of single operation.
3. In the actual use process, often two people cooperate with the operation, so that the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires A4 paper cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety hood. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
4. When replacing the blade in maintenance, the bracket should be used to ensure that the blade edge is closed, which not only guarantees human safety, but also ensures that the blade edge is not damaged.
5. Unloaded blades must not be placed at will to avoid injuring people. Therefore, first of all, we should choose equipment with high safety factor, and secondly, we must develop good habits of use, so as to ensure the safety of work.