How to ensure the safety of the slitter during operation?
Slitting machine is a kind of mechanical equipment that takes wide-width paper and mica into multiple narrow-width materials. It is commonly used in paper making machinery, wire and cable mica tape and printing and packaging machinery. When we all use the slitting machine, the safety of the slitting machine is a matter of great concern to all of us. If the slitting machine cannot work correctly and safely, then everyone knows how to ensure the safety of the slitting machine during operation What?
1. Double button operation principle. This requires that both buttons are pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, which can guarantee the absolute safety of single-person operation.
2. Braking device. In order to save money, many manufacturers use the principle of circuit braking, that is, cutting off the power supply of the cutter motor through the upper and lower limit sensors. This device may cause "slider" in the event of sudden power failure, loose sockets, and sensor failure. Extremely dangerous situation.
3. The above is a safety factor that affects the use process, so pay attention to replacing the blade during maintenance and maintenance, use the knife holder to ensure that the blade edge is closed, not only to ensure the safety of people, but also to ensure that the blade is not damaged.
4. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate to operate, so that the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the cutter to be equipped with front and rear safety covers. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
5. The removed blade must not be left at will to avoid hurting people.