1. AFL Series Auto Flute Laminator adopts chain pusher and back registration system together with spring blade side lay and vacuum sucking conveying system which makes this series of machine fits for a larger range of paper, high precision while remaining the features of easy operation and maintenance.
2. The core designed rubber roller together with knurled steel roller enhances the evenness of gluing, strength of stickiness, as well as lowering the production cost.
3. Balance-tested rollers, tight assembling technique, plus tooth belt driving mechanic system makes the machine runs at low noise with high precision.
4. The machine adopts automatic glue supply，recyclable glue circulating system and auto-central oil supply system.
1. Choose a brand. Generally speaking, choosing a brand is to choose a manufacturer.
We choose large factories with large production scale and strong technical strength, because the performance and quality of the paper-making machines produced by them are relatively stable and reliable, and the after-sales service is relatively guaranteed, and can withstand the test of time and use.
2. Select the model. The laminating machine is completely manual and simple in structure, semi-automatic and fully automatic according to the model. The structure, performance and price of the different types of laminating machines are also very different. The choice of what type of laminating machine to produce depends mainly on the structure and characteristics of the factory products, and the proper arrangement of suitable machines for production is beneficial to improving production efficiency and quality.
3. Choose the price. Price is one of the important factors that determine production costs and is an important part of factory procurement. Due to the different production capacity, production scale and management mode of each factory, the prices are also different. Therefore, when the price is selected, in the case of “shopping around the goods”, it is necessary to “take the market and visit the users”, so that they can have a more accurate and clear understanding of the printing equipment market, and ensure that the price is reasonable and the performance is reliable. machine.