1. The Semi Auto Die Cutting Machine is equipped with front conveyor delivery mechanism.
2. The two groups of pressing wheels and two times positioning function will make the products more flat,
and improve the accuracy and speed.
3. The machine’s development is combined with advantages of similar products in domestic and overseas,
is special equipment for packing products such as cartons and paper boxes.
4. Gripper bars with high intensity are applicable to all kinds of cardboard, paperboard and corrugated paper. Frontal,
back and side registration mechanism ensures great precision of die cutting.
5. Other parts are adopted such as intermittent mechanism with high precision, pneumatic clutch and pneumatic closed up
mechanism, programmable controller and man-machine interface.
6. The interface can display various digital information of machine such as working speed, amount of paper processed,
total running time, etc. It is easy to eliminate troubles according to the display of trouble shooting.
7. Transducer is adopted to control the main motor in achieving step-less speed variation.
Coordination of transport and delivery
Cooperation with carefully selected partners for the transportation and delivery
Coordination of partner companies
Specification of trestle lifting gear, fork-lift trucks, heavy-duty rolls
Door dimensions, steps and gradients, ground/floor on transport routes
The molded version is made of curved wooden board and roller knife, which has high requirements on the strength of the die cutter, and the manufacturing difficulty and cost of the die are suitable for large batch production and processing. The die-cutting method of circular pressing is generally divided into hard cutting method and soft cutting method. The main difference is that the material of the pressure cutting drum is a hard steel roller, and the other is a soft plastic. The hard cutting method refers to the hard contact between the die cutter and the surface of the pressure roller during die cutting, so that the die cutter is more likely to wear and curl. The soft cutting method is to cover the surface of the pressure cutting roller with a layer of engineering plastic. When die cutting, the cutting knife can have a certain amount of cutting, so that the cutting knife can be kept and the cutting can be completely cut, but the plastic layer needs to be replaced regularly. Otherwise, the die cut size will be inaccurate due to inconsistent line speed.