1. Flatbed Die Cutter is easy to turn over and change die cutting chase and plate with short time .
2. High quality gripper bars made in Japan with long life time .
3. High quality U.K imported chain ensure stability and accuracy in long time running.
4. Automatic lubrication and cooling system for main drive and automatic lubrication for main chain.
5. Overload protection device with torque limiter in index box for the highest safety of operator and equipment.
6. Crank shafts and worm rod is made of 40 Cr with heating handling. Turbine is made of copper.
7. High quality imported air clutch.
8. SMC pneumatic components.
9. The upper, middle and lower stripping frames are controlled by 3 GPRS of cam wheels respectively.
10. Match with the center-line registration system in die cutting unit, the same system also apply to the stripping station to minimize changeover time, Accurate positioning can increase production efficiency.
Different types of molds (or different process requirements) also have different requirements for Flatbed Die Cutter
Horizontal and vertical knife molds: the molds are required to be completely parallel to the equipment and materials. In particular, the transverse knives need to be connected in a straight line and must be straight. After such a mold is installed, the material is pressed and tested. If the material is not straight, the locking screw on the mold base is loosened, and the upper mold base is adjusted according to the deviation direction of the mold until it is completely parallel.
Inner jacket mold: This type of mold not only has requirements for parallelism, but also has high requirements for equipment travel. Insufficient parallelism can lead to partial deviations in the products produced, and sometimes the technicians who do not understand the reason think that it is a mold problem. The hop distance is not allowed to lead to an accurate segment of the product. Some think that the device is not allowed to travel, but it is not. You have an error of 0.01mm at a time, and the more you go during the production process, the more you go.
The problem of parallelism is debugged according to the method of horizontal and vertical knives. The hopping problem needs to increase or decrease your hopping according to the actual situation. Many people say: "There is nothing wrong with the design of the hop distance input, then you are wrong. There are errors in the mold making, and the equipment is also in error, so it must be adjusted according to the actual situation.
AB plate mold: The mold adjustment method is the same, just pay attention to the position of the bottom plate paste not to be too close to the blade, it is easy to appear in the product to have the impression. The sleeve deviation can adjust the mold base and the hop distance and adjust according to the actual situation.
High and low knife molds: Some products have full and half breaks. When designing, the mold inserts are set to be high and low. Sometimes there is no high or low blade or not enough, you need to adjust the mold to find their own way. Directly scraping the bottom plate or raising it on the bottom plate is not a long-term solution, and it is difficult to control the production quality, and the mold adjustment operation is difficult. The easiest way is to stick the high-knife position on the back of the mold with tape to the back of the knife (only for inserts such as laser cutters). The machine will automatically come out when the machine is punching.